Monday, October 31, 2011

Now my Choice in My World

All about my Choice in My World

I picked up Byron Katie book "Loving What Is" and randomly opened it and started reading one of the pages. I heard all about it from the girls in my Philosophy group, they all raved about it, I suddenly had a illuminating moment. I had lost a lot of money in a venture in the Canary Island of Tenerife with a good friend (not so good now). I suddenly realized with the 4 questions you ask that it was MY CHOICE no one had actually forced me to do anything from handing money over or simply staying there when I became AWARE of some unpalatable facts like my friend was doing drugs and all her surrounding friends were as well. I should have chosen to RUN LIKE THE WIND, but I chose to stay for 3 months. Another thing I realized was that I had never liked the island of Tenerife, my intuition had always been telling me this, I chose to ignore it. I had spent a lot of time there, on one of the Airtours cruise ships I had been based out of there. The north of the island, the mountains are beautiful, one lovely Belgian lady an interior decorator, the only one that resonated with me, showed me the beauty of the north and the island. She even taught me how to do a mosaic mirror and how to do jewelry, lovely lessons I learnt. I returned to Tenerife several times more working on board a cruise ship, but what a lovely feeling of freedom as I would sail from there.

Choice you make effects your life in My World

I worked through my lifetime and all the bad memories and good and thought about all the choices I made, also I used the 4 questions and turned it around from relationships, where one guy did not trust me enough to believe me, I realized it was me that never trusted him. This is a very useful book for all your problem in life.

Some of the lessons I learnt from my Choice in My World

I was also given Gary Zukav books on Soul Stories, brilliant book as well, so inspiring, he talks about the 5 senses and your intuition. The lessons I have learnt are TRUST your intuition, be aware that you make the CHOICE in life, not someone else, you can shift your energy very quickly by simply changing your thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment