Sunday, September 11, 2011

My World

Today in My World

Sometimes the weather is good sometimes it is a bit strange, but this is how it is supposed to be. The morning was quite warm, then suddenly the wind came up and it started getting colder, spring is here but not quite. It is, what is....
So this picture is from when the sea was calm and the sun was shining, what a difference the sun can make.

Flowers in My World

I find flowers of all kinds to be fascinating, I love having roses in my room, the fragrance, I also love the frangipani's, they have a gorgeous aroma about them. Nature is amazing in all ways from the weather, birds, the brightly colored sugar birds singing away. You just have to be aware of all things in nature even the sea shows its moods as well, nothing like a stormy sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment